Saturday, October 4, 2008

Confession:

I didn't watch the debates on Thursday. Instead, I went to the Jenny Lewis concert at Sixth & I Historic Synagogue. And, it was an awesome concert! She is such an amazing singer and artist. It was a nice mixture of her old and new album, which I both love. And the Synagogue was such a cool venue. At first I was worried for my butt because we had to sit on pews, but it was actually very comfortable! And from me- that says a lot! (I recently broke my tailbone again! So sitting on my butt is not fun.) I digress... The concert was awesome. I think the best part of the concert was when she did a duet with Jonathan Rice of "Love hurts." I also enjoyed when the band huddled around one microphone to harmonize the chorus to "Acid Tongue." I'd watch Jenny Lewis any day, esp. over watching Sarah Palin. Video below...


Gosh, I love Jenny Lewis...

And, I did eventually watch the debate on Friday at work. I must say that I love the NYTimes' interactive features.
..

No comments: