Monday, October 27, 2008

Girl Crush

My new lady loves:
  1. Campbell Brown
Why? Watch the video. Campbell not only has an awesome name- I love campbell soup- but she is wicked smart! I would totally have her be my backup in a knife fight. She doesn't need an actual knife, b/c her words are more damaging!



2. Rachel Maddow


I love watching her go off! Like, here! It is so nice to hear someone that has the same perspective and outlook as me on TV.

3. Amy Poehler

Tina Fey may be one of Jezebel's Decision 2008: The Top Ten Campaign Objects Of Our Affection, but Amy is mine! She made Sarah Palin likeable (to some people, but NOT me) by rapping this song (below). I think her pregnancy made her funnier. She will be missed by me on SNL, but congrats on the baby and possible "Office" spinoff!!

No comments: