Sunday, October 19, 2008

SNL Skits

So last night, Sarah Palin was on SNL. Nothing she does will ever satisfy me. I look forward to November 4th, when she returns to Alaska.

I thought the weekend update skit was better and funnier than the opening skit with Tina Fey. Don't get me wrong- Tina is hilarious, but the rap was funnier. Also, maybe it is because I don't watch 30 Rock, but Alec Baldwin does nothing for me. I didn't think he added to the skit, but maybe it was "funnier" due to something on 30 Rock . I also don't agree with people saying to her "oh, Sarah you are hotter in person." I don't think hotness does anything for the presidency (granted, Obama is a looker). But, I digress...

Last night's clips:


That moose deserves an Emmy!


As you can see Sarah did nothing but stand around in her black and red pant suits, and read the prompter, just like on the campaign trail! She did not add anything at all unlike, a new report that I heard earlier about Sarah being "hilarious and jabbing back at Tina." I didn't see any jabs did you? Lame...

Now, it is Joe's turn! I think he should do a skit about JOE the Plumber!

No comments: