Monday, October 27, 2008
Really?
I am not sure why I post blog entries when I should be sleeping! But I am.
Did you see this video (above)? I found this video from CNN hilarious. First, that was not a real question. Second, do people really believe that if elected Barack Obama will cover the United States with a red wave of communism? It is quite obvious that this woman has an agenda. A McCain Agenda! I would have the same response, if I were Joe Biden.
But, here is her response to her interview:
Honey, where were you during the questioning of George W with the WMDs and Iraq? Your line of questioning (or lack thereof) caused the proper reaction from the Obama-Biden campaign. If I were running for President and she asked me this question, I would have shot her in her face (STALIN STYLE, BEYOTCH!). Now, my comment is out of line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment