Thursday, November 20, 2008

Confession:

Mari and I crashed her friend Wendy's work party on Monday at Madam Tussauds, which was a BLAST! We spent the entire hour and half that we were there posing for pictures. We also devoured the free food and red wine. It was the best Monday night! But, now every person I see looks like wax! Like this Pinkisthenewblog article on Bragelina in London. Don't they look like wax, like in the picture (to the left)?

The wax figures at Madam Tussauds look really realistic (with the exception of Beyonce, who looked like Shakira, and Oprah, who was too skinny). It was very cool to touch them (the wax people) and squeeze their butts (that was Mari, not me). But, I doubt I would pay 13 dollars to go to Madam Tussauds (because I have pictures with all of the wax figures). Granted, it was a fun time! Maybe, I would go again if the 13 dollars went towards the alcohol.

So please excuse me if I stare. I am just trying to figure out if you are wax.

No comments: