Sunday, November 9, 2008

Food Glorious Food!


Friendly reminder to my DC friends that next week (November 17-21, 2008) is the Appetite Stimulus Week!

I am so excited for this! I am always excited for restaurant week because it is a great way to try out new restaurants or places that you have always wanted to try. I just want to go back to Cafe Atlantico again. I am sad that Corduroy (restaurant, not the bear) is Lunch only. Also, that some area restaurants are not participating, like Georgia Brown's. Oh well, I have a list of my restaurants that I want to go to and they are:
  1. Cafe Atlantico... their sea bass was amazinggggg.
  2. DC Coast - time to try out what my organization's board members eat! HaHA!
  3. Dino - I always walk by it, but never go in. So let's change that!
  4. Indebleu. I hear it is pretentious (thanks, mari), but I think I can handle pretention for my stomach. French/Indian? What else could be better?
Plan now, so that you don't have to wait for January!!! I have already planned what martinis that I will drink. Gosh, I am so excited. MMM!!!

No comments: