I was eating a late lunch (2 p.m.) and saw two articles that I liked on Jezebel and thought I would share. Like this one:
Did Colbert break from his usual stone face alter ego and cry? Watch carefully. Don't worry, Colbert, I did too! I also act like that when I don't want others to know that I cried. Video below:
Last article, how to speak to a McCain supporter after the election. I would have serious problems, like "Do. Not. Gloat. ", if I knew a McCain supporter. I guess I tend not to associate with red state supporters (I am in blue today to show my support)or they voted for Obama. Alessandra, I imagine you need this to talk to your Dad... Read here.
It is a refreshing thought that I will never have to see another campaign commercial that says, "I'm Joe the Plumber, I'm Joe the Plumber,I'm Joe the Plumber,I'm Joe the Plumber" again. Goodbye, Joe the Plumber and Joe Sixpack! Hello to the new White House puppy! Do you think they need a dog walker? I can send my resume...
No comments:
Post a Comment