Thursday, November 20, 2008

Seriously?

Sorry Boss! I am on g-chat and facebook to "improve my technological skills and literacy to succeed in the contemporary world." I doubt that will work, since I am no longer a teenager and work in the contemporary world, but it was worth a shot, NYTimes article.

Good read- I love that this study for the article (above) analyzed “wall posts.” Seriously? You can get paid for that.?!?! I don't get it, but okay.

I think this article should say - Youth, if you write a "wall post" please use correct English that way you can "succeed in the contemporary world." Becauce, I doubt someone who speak like this: “hey ... hm. wut to say? iono lol/well I left you a comment ... u sud feel SPECIAL haha” will succeed in life. They sound like a baby or emotionally stunted person. Winner!

Why do people analyze facebook? It is only a procrastination and stalking device. End of Story!

No comments: