Sunday, November 9, 2008

November

I must say that I love this month. Four Federal Holidays, which includes my favorite holiday- Thanksgiving(followed by Black Friday). Food and then shopping! I know that technically Election Day is not a holiday, but I got it off- so Wohoo! I am so glad my job follows the Federal schedule, because if not, I would not be a happy camper. The only thing getting me through this Sunday night is that I have Tuesday off for veterans day. So I have to be at work for one day and then a break! I don't know what I will do next week when I have a full week of work again. Probably cry into a wine glass during appetite stimulus week. Luckily, two day holiday will follow!

There is no reason for this post, but I thought I would share my love of federal holidays and the month of November.

I thought I would also share this photo that I took when I was home in PA. November is also good for fall foliage. This picture, if in black & white, could be an Ansel Adams photo. I love the mixture of yellow and green, so pretty!

No comments: