Aaron shared this picture with me and I wanted to share it w/ you. This is from Patrick Moberg's blog:
Awesome, right?I also loved this article from the Washington Post from Friday called "A Butler Well Served by This Election" It will probably make you cry. Good thing no one was in the office on Monday, because I was silently crying at my desk. Ah, nothing is better that a moving article or book -I have a philosophy that if it doesn't make you cry than why read it. Just kidding- that is only my philosophy for the books that I read. No beach reads for this chick.
I digress- So is anyone planning to rent out their apartments for the inauguration? Aaron wanted to until I informed that I would probably have guests. Sorry, bud! I guess I owe him $10,000 (for a week- granted, how will I get to work for those 3 days?) or $650 PER NIGHT with a minimum 4 night stay (so 2,600 dollars). I am an expensive girlfriend. Check out craigslist and ebay- it is kind of amazing that people would pay that much, but hey, with this bad economy- why not? If you are planning to pay this much- make sure sure you are in the District or that you actually have tickets to the inauguration. I will be in the standing area w/ my Michelle Obama button.
No comments:
Post a Comment