Check out the collections from Project Runway. http://projectrungay.blogspot.com/2008/09/bryant-park-collections.html I don't know who the decoys are but, Korto and Leanne should be one of the three. Suede and Joe should not be there! I am rooting for Korto, but I would not be disappointed if Leanne wins b/c her designs are awesome. Go Korto!!!
p.s. I can't believe J.Lo dropped out! I would be rockin a bedazzled set of crutches if I were her. Hurt foot, my A$$. Oh well, make it work!
1 comment:
I definitely think Korto and Leanne will make it. Suede should NOT make it, definitely not. I could maybe see Joe there, but I def agree with others who think Joe excels with costume-y challenges but is not so hot otherwise. I don't know who the last one will be... a month ago I might have said Kenley but she's been so childish lately, it's hard to see.
Post a Comment